Our team is here to provide an important veterinary service to our clients. Should you and your pet need us at this time during the Coronavirus pandemic, we’ve prepared some helpful guidelines.
- Please contact us the day before your appointment. We will then contact you on the day of your appointment to ask you questions about self- isolation/any health concerns.
- If you need to visit us to collect food or repeat medications, please call us first.
- It may be appropriate to arrange a telephone consult with one of our vets. Our telephone consultations are available by appointment. Payment is easy and can be arranged over the phone when booking your appointment.
- You may be advised that you pet needs to be examined at the surgery following the telephone consultation.
- If you are self- isolating we will ask you to arrange for someone else to bring your pet to the surgery. The veterinary surgeon will be happy to speak to you by telephone before and after the consultation.
- To protect you and our veterinary team, we ask you to call us on arrival so that we can ask you some questions before entering. You may be asked to remain outside whilst you pet is examined and treated.
- We’d be grateful if you keep to one person per pet when visiting our practice and help us by sanitising your hands on entry and when leaving.
We take the well-being of our clients, their pets and our practice colleagues seriously and thank you for your co-operation and understanding at this time.
We will keep you updated.
Your veterinary team at Harrier Veterinary Surgery